North Las Vegas, NV
Eastridge Workforce Solutions has a DIRECT HIRE opportunity for experienced Industrial Maintenance Technicians to join a leading plastics manufacturing plant in Las Vegas, NV. The ideal Maintenance Technician will be detail oriented, hands on, and take the initiative to resolve electrical and mechanical issues on equipment with a "one resolution" approach in a warehouse environment.
Maintenance Technician Duties:
- As the Maintenance Technician, you will maintain and repair production and facility equipment including conveyors, hydraulics, automation robots, and pneumatic systems
- Read and interpret electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic blueprints and schematics
- Operate mills, lathes, welders and other equipment to perform repairs
- Change filters, motors, and check pressure gauges on equipment and machines
Maintenance Technician Qualifications:
- 2 or 4 year technical degree in mechanical engineering and/or 5 years minimum work experience in an industrial setting as a Maintenance Technician
- Must have strong diagnosis and analytical skills to troubleshoot machinery
- Must have strong analytical skills to approach repairs and solutions to mechanical issues
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis
- Experience with Robotic and automated machines are a plus
If you are ready to be a part of a company that promotes longevity and growth, this is it! Please apply today!
You may send resumes directly to email@example.com and include the title of the position in which you are applying for.
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer