Direct hire opportunity to work with cutting edge technology for a rapidly growing manufacturing company in Vernon. The company has core values of integrity, growth and hard work. If you are looking for career advancement with a great company, please apply now!
• Perform startup, shutdown, material changeovers and normal operating procedures for assigned machines and conveyor systems with minimal supervision.
• Perform and track material inventory and production information by inputting required information in HMI interfaces and/or manual documents. Adjust operating conditions and parameters for the equipment based on feedback from an HMI terminal and observation.
• Coordinate inventory levels of all productions supplies with the Shift Lead such as bags, boxes, liners, skids, chemicals, etc.
• Identify equipment and personnel safety issues; coordinate with Shift Lead to resolve. Aid in the safety and operations training of new employees.
• Must clearly understand and perform all procedures and equipment per training and must attend all required training sessions (including safety training)
• Move material in a timely, efficient manner with forklifts utilizing multiple attachments
• Load or unload materials
• 5+ years’ prior work experience in a machine operator position. Previous experience with machine maintenance a plus.
• Practical knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic, electrical, hydraulic systems, conveyor systems and programmable controls required.
• Demonstrated safe work habits and extensive knowledge of workplace safety is required.
• Ability to read complex drawings and perform simple mathematics is required, HS Diploma or equivalent is preferred.
• Previous experience driving forklifts and utilizing material handling equipment preferred.
• PC proficiency a plus, especially Windows-based programs such as Microsoft Office Suite.
Eastridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please email resumes to Ricardo at email@example.com or call me directly at 657-220-1117