San Diego, CA
The Database Administrator will be responsible for following guidelines and procedures for maintaining SQL Server confidentiality, security, integrity and availability of credit union data assets.
In this role, the qualified Database Administrator will be working with one of the largest and most respected Credit Unions in the world. This organization is focused on giving back to the community and empowering their members.
Database Administrator Duties and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot, analyze, resolve and escalate database related issues
- Create and maintain application logins and access rights
- Query and update database content in response to business requests
- Configure and monitor database utilities, maintenance plans and reports
- Assist with installation, upgrade, and configuration of databases
- Provide database administration support on a 24 x 7 rotating schedule
- Routinely communicate progress and escalate issues to management
- Create required reports in response to business user needs
- Ensure successful backups of database environments
Other Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned
- Stay current on technology trends and maintain technical proficiency
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- 1-2 years of progressive experience in database administration and development of
- enterprise level environments
- Experience designing, implementing and administering Always On Availability Groups in a
- multi-datacenter environment.
- Experience with data security implementations
- Ability to detect and troubleshoot database related CPU, memory, I/O, disk space and other
- resource contention issues
- Understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, adapt to changing environment
EastridgeWorkforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send resumes to email@example.com