San Diego, CA
Location: Mira Mesa, CA
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is seeking a Warehouse Associate for our client located in the Mira Mesa neighborhood of San Diego.Our client is looking for a hard worker to join their team. If you are detail oriented and interested in being a part of an established organization with a great culture, we want to meet you!
Required Skills, Training, and Experience to Perform the Essential Functions:
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Dependable and reliable
- Must be able to move about the warehouse easily and quickly, including frequent bending, stooping, and climbing of a ladder.
- Experience working with small package carriers (Fedex, UPS, 3rd party logistics, international shipping)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handles material movement within warehouse to support various departments.
- Occasionally use scanners for material check in to and out of warehouse.
- Verifies accuracy of labels, both inbound and outbound.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized warehouse and work areas.
Compensation and Hours:
- Shift times are available for first and second shift positions. Start times will vary.
- Compensation is $14-$17 depending on experience level.
Please email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration! At #EastridgeWorkforceSolutions our purpose is to provide people with opportunities & enrichment through work. When you connect with our Manufacturing & Distribution SD Team, you'll see we're a hardworking group of specialized recruiters that live our values of commitment, communication, creativity, integrity, and delivering our best. Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Upon conditional offer of employment, a background check and drug screen may be required.