Leading Pharmaceutical Company looking for a Line Mechanic to join our team. This is a direct hire opportunity for our 1st and 2nd shift.
Pay rate: $20-25 DOE
Full benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401k!!
- We need an individual with at least 3 yrs of experience in the field. Practical knowledge of pump repair and electrical motor/gear reducer system. Also familiar with cGMP and Safety guidelines.
- Trouble shoot and repair electrical, pneumatic, mechanical and steam systems
- Perform daily set-ups, adjustments, and maintenance of the Bottle Packaging Machinery
- Perform quality changeovers, set-ups, adjustments, repairs, and preventative maintenance of all bottle packaging machinery
- Assists with quality changeovers, set-ups, adjustments, repairs, and preventative maintenance
- Oversee and manage complete, review, and initiate accurate line set-up sheet
- Assist in IQ/OQ/PQ for new machines / tooling
- Complete, review, and initiate accurate Company required maintenance documentation
- Help to maintain proper machine functionality to decrease waste and increase up time
- PM’s- Preventative Maintenance Tasks as needed
- RM’s- perform reactive maintenance when needed
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org