Eastridge Workforce Solutions is NOW HIRING Manufacturing Leads for a large, state of the art medical device manufacturing facility in Mesa, AZ. Eastridge offers long term career opportunity with potential for growth, competitive pay, weekly pay, benefits, and great company culture. We are seeking professional candidates who want to continue to build a career in manufacturing.
Big plus if you have 6-8 years of manufacturing experience working in FDA regulated environments, 5S, Lean Manufacturing, SOPs, GMPs, Cleanroom, Packaging, QA, QC, Medical Device Manufacturing, Visual Inspection.
- Work involves direct day-to-day supervision and planning of work for the manufacturing operations.
- Inspect work of operators and keep documentations of yields and reject data.
- Act as a liaison between operator and supervisor/manager.
- Assist supervisor/manager to plan and schedule resources and equipment.
- Assist supervisor/manager to conduct and document training.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of manufacturing documents.
- Ensure on-time equipment maintenance and calibration.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations to FDA, ISO, OSHA, etc.
- Interact with cross-functional departments, such as Production, Engineering, and R&D, to resolve issues associated with quality, equipment, manufacturing systems, etc.
A background check will be requested upon a conditional job offer. High School diploma or GED required.
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org