Las Vegas, NV
Seeking skilled Inventory Associates for an opportunity with the largest gaming company in the U.S. Located in Las Vegas. This could be your first step to growing your career. Inventory Associates need to have previous inventory experience, experience in the Gaming industry is a plus! Pay varies from $16-$17 DOE.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct daily cycle counts, including spot counts and verify locations.
- Help Maintain 5S in the Warehouse.
- Assist with reconciliation of the cycle counts.
- Research material handling and systemic process to determine why material is missing.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of Inventory Control experience.
- Strong PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Results-oriented with proven demonstrated experience in measuring achieving results.
- Exposure to MRP, ERP, and Sales Administration Systems.
- Background Check & Drug Screen required.
- College Education Preferred.
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send Resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org