El Segundo, CA
Eastridge is seeking a Customer Support Agent who will bring strong customer service skills and a positive attitude to our team. We are especially interested in avid gamers and Square Enix enthusiasts. As a customer support agent at Eastridge you will be the first point of contact for customers and will be a critical brand ambassador.
- Resolves customer concerns via proprietary tools.
- Resolve concerns including but not limited to account management, billing issues, technical support, and basic site and application navigation
- Identify customer’s needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Keep up to date with policies, procedures, and events surrounding the titles being supported.
- Give accurate and real-time responses to customer inquiries
- Input accurate and detailed contact logs into proprietary CRM tools
- Escalate issues to appropriate teams when necessary
- Experience using Windows Operating Systems and MS Office
- Excellent typing(40 WPM minimum), phone, and computer navigation skills
- Knowledge and passion for video games (especially MMO) is preferred!
- Good comprehension and documentation skills
- Ability to maintain poise and a professional attitude during periods of high call volume
- A positive, can-do attitude. You’re flexible and have no problem quickly switching gears to better accommodate the needs of our customers or our team
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with others, from customers to coworkers
- Strong time management skills to ensure productivity is in alignment with department standards
- One or more years of experience in customer service is preferred
Eastridge is an equal opportunity employer