Eastridge Workforce Solutions is seeking a Quality Assurance Inspector for our client, an industry leader located in Chatsworth, CA. The company is known for being an award winning company in the health and wellness industry. This company uses world class organic products to make a difference in improving mind, body and skin.
Pay and Shift:
- $16-$20 DOE
- 2nd shift-3:00 pm to 11:30 pm
- 3-6+ months related experience and/or training
- Strong communication skills, Good documenting experience
- Able to work independently
- Performs and documents a wide variety of inspections, checks, and sampling procedures during the production process
- Performs and documents environmental monitoring sampling procedures during and prior to the production process
- Performs line clearance and inspect processing area for removal of all previous products, components, and foreign materials
- Review production batch records and associated data for product release. Determines if records are within range of cGMP regulations. Reviews data obtained for compliance specifications and report abnormalities
- Assists in the writing of detailed reports and analyze quality data
- Creates, revises, and reviews SOPs including compliance documentation initiation, revisions, and deletions. Ensures completeness and accuracy of the information contained in all documents, document files, databases, and documentation systems
If you are interested, please text/call (714)864-6729 for additional information!!!
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.