Eastridge Workforce Solutions is seeking a Production Line technician for our client, an industry leader located in Chatsworth, CA. The company is known for being an award winning company in the health and wellness industry. This company is expanding and there are several opportunities for growth!
Pay and Shift:
2nd Shift-3:00 pm-11:30 pm
- Dismantles and assembles fillers and pumps – and other bulk related equipment in the filling line.
- Performs cleaning and sanitation of equipment according the procedures.
- Sets up the filler, capper, torque, coder, tape machine and other related machines needed for the job at hand.
- Provides training to some key staffing who may be operating one of the machines.
- Document all cleaning and sanitizing activities following procedures.
- Document all equipment downtime and issues. Escalate and help address issues.
- Conduct minor PMs and repairs to assigned line.
- Make appropriate adjustments to machine settings for optimum operation.
- Follow GMP and hygiene practices when operating and cleaning the equipment.
- Collaborate with Line Leads and Mechanics to assure safe and GMP compliant operation of the lines.
- Complete all required documentation
- Other related duties as assigned by Line Lead or Operations Leader.
- At least 6 months of related experience and in a personal care, food, pharmaceutical or related industry (manufacturing of liquid filled products).
- Demonstrated proficiency performing the primary responsibilities.
- Effective English reading and math skills.
- GMP working knowledge
For immediate consideration, please call or text Nadia Rojas @ (714) 864-6729!!!
Email resumes to email@example.com
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.