San Diego, CA
Thriving Credit Union | Direct-Hire | Scripps Ranch
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is seeking a strong Manager of Mortgage Compliance & Closing for our client in Scripps Ranch that is knowledgeable in real estate compliance administration and people management. If you're the right person for their team, you are detail-oriented and passionate about real estate operations.
This direct-hire position is located in Scripps Ranch and has an annual compensated between $80,000-$98,000.
- Real Estate compliance management
- Adheres to federal and state rules and regulations
- Trains, educates, and mentors Real Estate Closers
- Develops and closing methods, policies, and procedures
- More to be discussed in a screening with a recruiter
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in finical services, bank or credit union
- 2+ years of compliance
- Experience managing, coaching, or leading staff
When you work with Eastridge Workforce Solutions, you will work with a local team of recruiters that has extensive experience in mortgage operations roles. Let us find your next challenge.
Eastridge, an employee-owned company (ESOP) and a leader in the workforce solutions industry, offers fully integrated workforce recruitment and management programs delivered through the Eastridge Cloud™ technology platform. Clients appreciate the blend of high touch-service and our intuitive technology, as well as the ability to service all of North America, EMEA, and APAC. Employees are highly engaged with contagious culture and a well-respected leadership team. Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send all resumes to email@example.com