Las Vegas, NV
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is looking for skilled Machinists to join a leading global medical device manufacturing company in Summerlin, NV. If you enjoy working in a manufacturing environment, operating manual machines, and utilize precision instruments and gauges to complete projects, this position is for YOU!
- Operate manual machines including horizontal mills, lathes, and grinders to produce medical device parts
- Effectively utilize precision and measurement instruments such as micrometers and calipers to conduct accurate measurements
- Maintain specifications by observing, drilling, grooving, and cutting as needed
- Adhere to quality assurance procedures and processes
- Troubleshoot and repair machinery issues to reduce downtime
- Set up, program, and calibrate Swiss machines for daily production
- Minimum of at least 3 years of Machinist experience required
- Swiss machine programming and troubleshooting is a plus
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics required
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair machinery is required
- High School Diploma or GED is required
If the duties of this position aligns with your skill set and experience, please apply today! Send resumes directly to email@example.com with “Machinist” as the Subject title for immediate consideration.
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.