A well-established medical group in Orange is eager to have the right Call Center Representatives join their growing team! As a Call Center Representative, you will represent the organization with professionalism, respect and show dedication to all members and partners. This role requires at a minimum of 2 years of high volume call center experience, strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task and healthcare background is a huge plus!
Apply now, interview within the week and start ASAP!
*Call Center Details
- Location: Orange, CA
- Type: Temporary or Temporary to hire based on performance and availability
- Schedule: Monday - Friday | 8am - 5pm
- Pay: $16 - 17/hr
- Interview ASAP!
*Call Center Requirements
- 2+ years of high volume call center experience
- Healthcare experience/background is a plus!
- Bilingual is a plus!
- Must possess effective communication skills - both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
*Call Center Responsibilities
- Assist customers on the telephone with inquiries, updates, changes related but not limited to claims, eligibility, referrals, PCP changes, billing, access, transportation and general coordination of care through thorough research in a timely manner.
- 100% thorough documentation of every call.
- Thoroughly verify HIPAA requirements to ensure account accuracy.
- Follow-up on all open issues.
- Communicate recurring issues and trends to management.
- All other duties assigned
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org