San Diego, CA
We are recruiting for a Senior Employment Litigation Counsel in San Diego, CA.
You may be a great fit if you:
- Are a skilled and highly respected employment law litigation attorney ideally with 7 years of employment litigation experience, able to provide accurate and strategic legal advice, who wants to be part of a collaboration-centered and community-focused law firm;
- Naturally are collaborative, engaged, motivated, mindful, and hard-working;
- Are a life-long learner and open to honest, kind and well-intended feedback;
- Love to do work that matters and makes a real difference beyond the deliverables of your work product and your billable hours.
Who are we?
We pride ourselves on maintaining a lifestyle law firm for our associates, partners, and staff. We put a cap on the in-office work hours to help encourage a better balance. Many of our attorneys are working parents and have family obligations. We have a lengthy history of attorneys working remotely and offering flexible schedules. Our attorneys are doing meaningful work on interesting cases.
Highly successful partners have chosen to bring their practices to our firm. They have been attracted by our entrepreneurial culture, our collegial atmosphere, the opportunity to practice with other excellent lawyers, and our transparent compensation system that rewards great client service. Our clients range from Fortune 50 companies to small local businesses in most industries including manufacturing, retail, restaurants and hospitality, health care, real estate, public entity, banking, transportation, oil and gas, technology, and pharmaceutical.
The Experience You Bring:
- You have at least 5 years of legal experience, with at least 3 of those years representing California companies in employment litigation matters.
- You build and maintain strong relationships, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, have a deep and broad understanding of employment law (and know when to seek guidance when you have questions).
- You have extensive experience taking and defending depositions and arguing in court, and drafting legal briefs, pleadings and discovery.
- You have excellent legal research skills and are a creative thinker.
Do you think you may be the fit we are seeking? If so, please send your resume to email@example.com; your confidentiality will be protected.
For more than 40 years, Eastridge Workforce Solutions has made it easy to manage and recruit a skilled workforce. Ranked in the top one percent of U.S. firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, Eastridge places 18,000 candidates and processes more than 250,000 paychecks each year. Eastridge Workforce Solutions provides comprehensive workforce management, recruitment, and technology solutions worldwide, serving startups to Fortune 500 companies. Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.