Eastridge Workforce Solutions is seeking Electro-mechanical Assemblers for our client, an industry leader in the Medical Device and Aerospace industries located in Westborough, MA. The company is known for being an award winning company in product development and manufacturing in industries such as medical, life science and robotics. This company is expanding and there are several opportunities for growth!
Pay and Shift:
- $17-$20 DOE
- 1st Shift
- Temp to Hire Opportunities!!!
- High School diploma or GED with experience, prefer technical school.
- Strong attention to detail, focus, and highest standards for quality.
- Good communication skills (English), both written and verbal.
- Ability to read basic electrical schematic and interconnect drawings.
- Experience with complex panels, multiple components and large wire run lists a plus.
- Experience with hand, torque, test tools, multi-meters, hi pot test tools, power supply, alignment tools, force gauges
- Experience integrating sub-assemblies a plus.
- Work from written instructions that provide methods and sequence of assembly operations using a bill of materials, wiring diagrams and assembly drawings.
- Interface with Engineering and Quality Assurance regarding assembly requirements, workmanship standards and customer product specifications.
- Learn new product builds and transfer knowledge to other assemblers.
- Assemble electrical panels and electrical boxes and troubleshooting if required.
- Prepare point-to-point wiring according to wire run-list and diagram.
- Integrate sub-assemblies, electrical panels, chassis, and power supplies including interconnection with cables.
- Perform processes utilizing tools such as calipers and micrometers.
- Work independently and with groups ranging from 2-4 people.
If you are interested, please text/call (714)864-6729 for additional information!!!
Email resumes to email@example.com
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.