Project Executive / Lead Project Manager
Are you looking for your next Project Executive / Lead Project Manager role? Eastridge Workforce Solutions, Construction Division has a stellar General Contractor in the LA/OC area seeking a Project Executive / Lead Project Manager. The company offers a collaborative environment with a car allowance, generous bonuses, and top-notch compensation plan!
- Developing preliminary cost and schedule projections
- During preliminary design phases, he/she participates in value engineering and analysis of alternate material and building systems to meet the needs of the client
- Upon finalization of construction documents: assembles bid packages, solicits proposals, coordinates release of construction documents, addenda, revisions, etc. and receives and tabulates proposals
- He/she also conducts contract negotiations and prepares contracts
- During the construction phase, regulating payments to subcontractors and suppliers, monitors field progress, prepares status reports, supervises project accounting and evaluates actual costs vs. the budget
- He/she also coordinates and expedites subcontractor work, prepares orders, regulates receipt and approval of shop drawings, and closes out all contracts upon completion of the project
- Our client is seeking someone with 10+ years of Commercial Construction Management within the Tenant Improvement space
- You should have extensive experience with progressive responsibility in the construction industry
- Superior communications and interpersonal skills are essential, as well as time management and organizational skills
Submit resumes to Kbarry@eastridge.com
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.