Las Vegas, NV
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is looking for a Plumber with 5 years of experience to work in Las Vegas! We work with multiple contractors that are in need of highly skilled plumbers to work at different construction sites throughout the valley.
Job Description of Plumber:
- Installing, repairing, and maintaining pipes, fixtures and other plumbing to building codes and safety
- Read and work from blueprints, drawing and specifications to determine layout
- Select and insert precut pieces of copper tubing and fitting in holes
- Connect tubing and fitting using solder paste, or solder and torch to form sewer, drain and water lines
Job Requirements of Plumber:
- Must have 5 or more years of experience in this trade.
- Recent verifiable work history references complete with names and numbers.
- Upon conditional offer of assignment, please provide documentation proving eligibility to work in the United States. Please review the list of acceptable documents on the USCIS website. Please bring these items with you.
- Upon conditional offer of assignment, please provide your OSHA 10 Construction certificate.
* Please note that upon a conditional offer of assignment, you may be required to complete a drug test and background check.
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click on "Apply" to apply to this posting. If you are a registered candidate or employee of Eastridge, you will be prompted to log in using the e-mail you used to register. If you are not a registered candidate or employee of Eastridge, click "Apply" and click on "Join our team!" when the log-in window appears.