Direct Hire position. !
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician for the day and night shift.
Great benefits and work environment
We are a company finding innovative ways of reclaiming the plastics we produce, recycling plastics that other companies produce and reusing everything we can to provide you with products that are not only rugged, purposeful and beautiful, but smart and sustainable as well. Always with positive impact on the environment.
The purpose of this role is to ensure availability and function of plant machinery and auxiliary equipment by completing preventive maintenance and responding to troubleshooting and/or repair needs in a timely manner.
· Monitor and complete preventive maintenance of all mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic equipment. (Injection Molding Machines, Extruders, Robots, Air Compressors, Vacuum Conveying Systems, Process Cooling Systems, HVAC, Fire Suppression, and Alarm Systems.)
· Perform all responsibilities with a strong commitment to safety, and in alignment with established SOPs, Work Instructions, and Company Values.
· Respond, troubleshoot, and perform emergency repair work on manufacturing equipment in a timely manner, based on priority established by management.
· Report status of repair jobs promptly to Maintenance Manager.
· Complete assigned maintenance tasks to support process improvement and other engineering-led activities.
· Support and recommend improvement to the preventive maintenance program.
· Utilize CMMS to manage workflow and enter work order feedback.
· Identify and communicate all needs toward maintaining spare parts inventory.
· Repair all building issues in accordance with standards.
· Must have injection molding experience; preferably with Engel and Krauss Maffei machines.
· Mechanical and electrical basic tool experience (hand wrenches, torque, caliper, pipe wrenches, power tools, air tools, hydraulic tools)
· Basic understanding of mechanical assemblies (conveyors, sprockets, belts, pulleys, gearboxes, centrifugal pumps, vacuum pumps)
· Basic knowledge of electrical components (480V/220V, fuses, relays, contactors, motors)
· Can use a multimeter
· Basic knowledge of pneumatic conveying and troubleshooting (controls, actuators or valves)
· Ability to read Hydraulic and Electrical schematics
· General facilities maintenance experience
· Ability to handle assignment with little or no supervision, take initiative to learn new skills, and support other team members.
"Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer"
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org