We've collaborated with a client that is is a leader in the medical device manufacturing industry. Join the team with a company that has HEART! Bring a great attitude and team spirited energy and we'll help you along the way!
- Ability to manually set up and operate various CNC machines and perform skilled labor.
- Reading job sheets and interpreting the set up of the machinery.
- Accomplishing complex cutting, assembly and other duties.
- Use precision measuring instruments to make periodic inspections to ensure parts meet customer specifications.
- Work closely with supervisor to ensure high quality end products, and efficient set up procedures.
- Communicate with quoting and customer service team about inefficiencies in the current process to encourage continuous improvement in methods.
- Communicate with quoting team with ideas for upcoming projects using skills and knowledge of CNC machinery.
- White room / Clean room manufacturing
- Ability to constantly work to precise details and work instructions to create high quality die cut products for medical device companies.
- Follow all safety regulations and rules
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing an inclusive work environment that celebrates diversity.