San Diego, CA
Location: Otay Mesa, CA
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is partnering with a local client located in the Otay Mesa community of San Diego seeking a Warehouse Manager to join their team to fill IMMEDIATE positions. Our client is a full-service warehousing firm that manages the distribution of goods both locally and internationally. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals looking to join a growing team and further their management career
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise a team of warehouse personnel. Manage and plan recruitment of temporary staff, as well as monitor and evaluate staff performance
- Work with all internal departments: Validation, administration, WMS, Production and Inventory control to ensure all required processes are done and updated in a timely manner.
- Oversee the processing of pick tickets and ensuring that all orders are updated in the system and inventory is relieved accurately and promptly.
- Supervise the accuracy of all shipping/receiving documents. Gather and maintain all data records relative to shipping/receiving activities.
- Manage and organize the warehouse inventory location system. Manage layout and space usage. Ensure that inventory by location is accurate and updated in real time. Ensure that all practices and procedures comply with audit requirements and meet operational standards.
- Communicate and arrange for pickup and deliveries with multiple vendors, business partners, customers, and manufacturers.
- Conduct cycle counts as needed.
- Planning future capacity requirements.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
Required Skills, Training, and Experience to Perform the Essential Functions:
- At least 4 years’ experience as Warehouse Manager or assistant Warehouse Manager in an apparel company.
- Strong understanding of inventory control systems and proper processes.
- Familiarity with pick and pack systems.
- Experience with multiple Warehouse Management systems is a plus.
- Experience with multiple ERP systems is a plus.
- Good organization skills and ability to adapt to changing circumstances in the work environment.
- Self-motivated with a successful track record of team leadership.
- Extensive on-hand experience with UPS, FedEx, and USPS systems.
- Experience working with major retailers.
Pay: $55,000-$60,000 salary DOE
At #EastridgeWorkforceSolutions our purpose is to provide people with opportunities & enrichment through work. When you connect with our #LTIMM/Manufacturing & Distribution SD Team, you'll see we're a hardworking group of specialized recruiters that live our values of commitment, communication, creativity, integrity, and delivering our best. Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Upon conditional offer of employment, a background check and drug screen may be required.
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org