Eastridge Workforce Solutions has an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Business Partner with a successful semiconductor company located in Milpitas, CA . If you meet the qualifications below and are available to speak immediately, please apply to the role! We would love to hear from you.
Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Duration: Temporary (6 months)
Pay: $45-$50 per hour
• Provide day to day human resources support and counsel to employees and managers, including employee relations, employee communications, compliance, and employment documentation.
• Experience assessing organizational needs and developing and implementing programs to meet those needs are strongly preferred.
• Scope of responsibility will be both strategic and tactical, focused on supporting several hundred employees at multiple sites.
• Delivery and execution of core people programs while ensuring programs are aligned with overall business strategy and goals.
• Leading projects related to organizational development, career path development, talent development, succession planning, workforce planning, management training, performance management and employment.
• He/she will be responsible for delivering a variety of human resources services by providing appropriate influence, guidance and assistance to address a variety of employee related issues.
• Will work closely with their client group leadership team to provide HR support, anticipate employee and organizational issues and make recommendations and implement solutions to attract, motivate, develop and retain employees
• Participate on project teams to define, develop and implement solutions, processes and tools that support HR and business objectives
• May support business partners and operations team in tasks as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience:
• A Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business, or other related field plus 3-5 years progressive HR generalist / HRBP experience, preferably in a fast-paced high-tech work environment.
• Requires solid analytical and communication skills and demonstrated ability to solve problems quickly and creatively.
• Customer service orientation
• Ability to multi-task and handle complex employee relations matters with minimum supervision and with excellent follow up.
• Ability to foster, motivate and influence positive behaviors throughout the organization.
• Ability to work collaboratively with the larger HR team
• Demonstrated knowledge of employment and labor laws in California the US
• Experience with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. SharePoint a plus.
• Experience with HRIS systems, and other HR tools. Success Factors or Ultipro experience a plus.
• Thorough understanding of HR systems and processes
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org