Direct Hire Opportunity!
Awesome Employee owned company in the Manufacturing Industry is looking for a Maintenance Manager.
Great benefits, work environment and yearly bonuses apply.
Areas of Accountability
• Manage and lead a team of maintenance engineers and technicians. Develop the capabilities of direct reports and their knowledge/experience with project management. Delegate maintenance projects based on skill level, increasing in complexity as skills grow. Provide guidance to direct reports as they manage and execute the projects that fall within their scope. Oversee and ensure team members have the opportunities and skills to progress through the maintenance development program.
• Oversee management of maintenance project list and prioritization, adjusting priority based on needs of the plant and insight from the plant manager and the technical service manager. Make decisions on what projects align with plant priorities.
• Plan, manage, and execute maintenance projects within the plant or national projects that span multiple plants related to safety, process/capital improvement, expansion, and new product development; develop a project plan for national projects and lead the execution, assisting plants with implementation.
• Provide support for technical teams within the plant or at a national level.
• Manage the repair, upkeep and refurbishment of all associated manufacturing equipment (large tonnage injection molding machines, molds, extruders, robots, decorating equipment, additional support and auxiliary equipment, etc.).
• Oversee implementation of preventive maintenance systems and execute the preventative maintenance program to national expectations.
• Set goals and strategy for the maintenance department aligned with increasing overall equipment reliability.
• Support the development of automated processes.
• Create an improvement plan for preventive and predictive maintenance.
• Develop, implement, and share beneficial standards and work procedures.
• Work diligently with all departments to find permanent solutions to reoccurring problems or issues. Participate in and/or lead root cause analysis of down time events.
• Effectively perform hands-on and general management responsibilities (planning, prioritizing, communicating, resource balancing, budgeting, purchasing, etc.).
• Provide leadership oversight for 24/7 operation and maintenance responsibilities.
• Maintain a positive approach in a fast-paced dynamic work environment.
• May be expected to manage spare parts inventory and/or manage maintenance costs within budget.
Lead, manage and develop the local maintenance team according to Company's core values
Core Performance Behaviors: Living Our Values, Customer Focus, Managing Complexity, Ensuring Accountability, Managing Conflict, Driving Engagement, Directing Work.
• Coach, manage, and lead the maintenance team in alignment with, and exemplifying our core values. Coach others to do the same.
• Demonstrate safety leadership. Ensure actions and initiatives within the maintenance team are in alignment and in support of the plant safety program. Take immediate action to resolve safety concerns.
• Ensure all associates receive quarterly reviews, detailed annual performance reviews and continuous value-added feedback.
• With Human Capital, help strengthen the programs and processes that support the growth and retention of our people.
• Partner with your Human Capital Business Partner to develop hiring and on-boarding strategies prior to posting job openings within your team.
• Utilize the company's Management System to define, audit, and continuously improve maintenance processes.
• Establish plant cleanliness and organization (5S) expectations and practices.
• With Management Team, advance local maintenance metrics.
• Ensure local maintenance Team is well managed and adds value to our products and processes.
• Provide technical support to our Sales Team and Customers as needed.
• Manage maintenance-related documentation and records.
• Administer maintenance-related training to the local operations team.
• Audit maintenance-related work and core processes for adherence and improvement purposes.
• Mechanical engineering degree or SMRP/Reliability Engineering certification.
• Injection molding experience preferred. Specific experience with Krauss Maffei machines a plus
• Ability to manage a team of maintenance engineers and maintenance Technicians.
• Proven ability to develop and implement processes from the ground up.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and experience with project management tools.
• Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and departments.
• Experience with Robots and automation
• Experience with Lean Enterprise, including 5S, kaizen, Kanban, visual controls, root cause analysis, and problem-solving.
• Strong industrial electricity and Hydraulic knowledge
• Emphasis on & knowledge of safe work practices required (OSHA, NEC, etc.)
• Experience with CMMS Systems
In order to apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees