Do you want to work for a company that cares about you and your future? Come work somewhere that works hard to keep employees happy and successful! We offer great benefits including medical, dental, vision, and Paid Time Off (PTO). We’re fast-growing right now, and there is strong potential to move into leadership positions as our team expands. Social good is a huge part of our company culture and we donate 20% of our gross profits to charitable organizations that benefit abused women, at-risk youth, educational programs, and more. We help clients across a variety of industries like e-commerce, travel, non-profit organizations, and automotive just to name a few.
We are currently seeking Document Processors. The Document Processor is tasked with preparing and processing tax and title documents to transfer ownership of vehicles with the Department of Motor Vehicles. Candidates with a clerical background who have high attention to detail and enjoy making sure all process steps are followed will be a great fit for this role!
- Prepares, collects, maintains, organizes, files, records, and manages all documentation related to vehicle titling and registration
- Processes title paperwork including DMV applications and supporting documents utilizing internal title applications software
- Audits files for accuracy and completeness. (Expectations are for 40-45 files processed per day)
- Audits title paperwork received from dealer network for accuracy and completeness
- Prepares any required tax and title documents to be submitted to the DMV
- Provides excellent customer service to dealer network including phone and email communication to resolve open issues with paperwork
Skills & Qualifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Typing 50 - 60 WPM
- 10-key by touch
- Strong attention to detail and clerical skills
- Math and deductive reasoning skills
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Dealership title experience strongly preferred, especially out-of-state title work
- Mortgage processing experience a huge plus
- High school diploma or GED required
- If offered a position, candidates will undergo a background screen
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.