Now Hiring - Quality Inspectors for a world-class manufacturer of components for medical devices and health care products.
Summary of Position:
- Responsible for inspecting products at various stages of the production process to maintain quality and reliability of products in accordance with required quality plans.
- Work with Quality Manager, Supervisor and other Inspectors as well as manufacturing personnel to maintain quality conformance on all parts.
- Use various measuring devices to ensure compliance with specifications.
- Accepts, rejects, or reworks defective or malfunctioning parts.
- May perform visual, dimensional, mechanical, precision mechanical, functional, or electrical inspection of parts, assemblies or final product in all stages of the production process (incoming, in-process and final inspection.)
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Must have visual acuity of at least corrected 20/40 near vision with both eyes. May have mild deficiency or better in color vision.
- Ability to read and write English and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Requires use of simple arithmetic (addition, multiplication, calculate averages), fixed and adjustable measuring instruments, simple use of charts, maintaining and understanding records.
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts and rotating weekends.
Eastridge is an equal opportunity employer.