The Assembly Technician is responsible for supporting the manufacturing, client services, and engineering teams. The Assembly Technician is responsible for testing product, building and assembling kits, and maintaining inventory.
• Responsible for following Convergent Dental’s Quality Management System (QMS), ensuring compliance with 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485 and Canadian and European Regulations.
• Test product per existing procedures
• Assembling, building, and shipping of kits for manufacturing and client services
• Maintaining and organizing the material stock room.
• Participating in Engineering Builds and conducting testing on engineering samples.
• Other duties consistent with support of the Manufacturing and Client Services.
Eastridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer